Suncoast Scribe

If you're looking for a little insight into life on the West Coast of Florida, Angie's your girl with her blog Suncoast Scribe. Follow her as she struggles with the real estate market in Florida, raises her family, and still finds time to blog! I don't see how she does it! I hardly find enough time to blog without a family and hectic schedule.

I love the layout of her blog. It's a nice, clean layout that is very easy to read. There isn't a lot of fluff in the sidebar, so the page loads fairly quickly compared to a lot of other blogs I see (including some of my own). The posts are well written, and I've found quite a few informative posts that have held my interest. This blog isn't about any particular niche, and I like that. Not every blog needs a specific topic as long as it is well written. But, if you're in the market for a good niche blog, Angie also author's FriendlyBabies.com, a baby and parenting blog.

No comments: