Magnifique!

What's it like to be an American living in France? Betty C. knows all about it. She's been living in Aveyron, France for 17 years now, and I can just tell she loves it. La France Profonde captures Betty's daily life whether she's at home in France or dreaming of France while on vacation back in Washington. You can see how much she cares for France through the many wonderful photos she shares. I could almost call this a photo blog, but there a few posts that aren't centered around photos. The layout is a very beautiful one, and easy on the eyes. I absolutely love the beautiful header photo, which I assume is a photo taken somewhere in Aveyron.

If French cuisine is what you're looking for, Betty can also provide you with plenty of it. She also writes Cuisine Quotidienne, a very delicious looking blog about everyday french cuisine. I must admit, some of the dishes she has featured make me really wondering if I could actually eat it. The layout of this blog is very nice, and it does actually make me hungry just looking at it! I have to say both blogs are extremely well written...much more than I could ever do! Cuisine Quotidienne will be on hiatus for the month of August, but I will definitely be adding both to my blog reader for future viewing!

No comments: