Supporting The Blogathon

I had fully intended to participate in the Blogathon this year, but with all that's been happening, I just didn't have the time to do it. I was also going to take the time to find at least one blogger to donate to, but yet again it fell on a slow pay week for me, so I didn't get the chance to do that either! I found a nice little way to still support the Blogathon and a worthy charity over at My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings. Lisa sells Lia Sophia, and this she is donating a portion of her sales through August 6 to one Blogathon blogger. I think it's a great idea, and I will definitely be checking out her selection of beautiful jewelry! If you would like to purchase an item, she wrote a nice blog post that tells you how, so stop by and check it out!

No comments: