Multi-Million Dollar Homes

Hubby and I are always riding around checking out all the luxury home communities around us. We live in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains, so of course there are tons of beautiful homes. Hubby took me to his job site yesterday to show me the latest house he's working on, and I was absolutely blown away. I'm going to talk to the homeowner to see if I can snag a few photos to share here, and I'm hoping she agrees because I've never seen anything like this one.

The architect (who's name I still don't know how to pronounce or spell) is one of the top 10 architects in the world, and hubby's getting to work with him on a daily basis! Some of the angles on this home are amazing, and I'm glad I got to see it now. They just finished installing the roof, so now I can get an idea of exactly how the finished house is going to look, and I'm amazed. The house sits on a prime piece of property in the mountains of NC, and if the owners don't change their mind on anything, the materials to build it are going to cost close to $8 million alone.

No comments: