Pain Killer Addictions

I talk about drug rehab centers all the time, as well as the drug problems my husbands and friends faced, but I've never discussed pain killers. Maybe that's because most of my friends that have had or still have addictions are all addicted to hard drugs. There are many people out there who are addicted to pain killers, too, and mainly because they are a lot easier to get. Sure, I've sat around hanging out with my friends before and had someone say, "Dude, can you get me a loratab? I'll pay $20." I've even had friends try to buy my prescription muscle relaxers before, but I never really thought about the fact that they might be addicted to pain killers just as badly as the harder drugs they were on. There are even people out there who are addicted to over the counter pain killers, and some of them might not even realize it. That's why I'm glad there are treatment centers out there like Sunset Malibu who treat Pain Killer Addiction as well as the harder drug and alcohol addictions people can face. Sunset Malibu it a private treatment center located in Malibu, California, that can help people face their problems in a quiet environment where they are more likely to succeed.

No comments: