Agloco Toolbar

I just got my Agloco Toolbar today. I received the email sometime during the night, so I installed it first thing this morning. So far I haven't seen any advertisements yet, just the 'Ads to appear here shortly, Click for Viewbar FAQ" notice, but overall I like the toolbar. It's not obtrusive in anyway. I was afraid that it might slow down my computer a little, but so far that hasn't happened. There's different color schemes to choose from, and you can choose whether you would like to dock it at the top or bottom of your screen. I also like that there's a search box for Google, Windows Live, Yahoo, Ebay, Amazon, Dictionary, Wikipedia, and Rediff. I can't wait to see how things go with making money off of this, and I'll keep you informed. I'd also like to hear from anyone who has already been using the toolbar to see how things are going.

No comments: