Are you ready to hear all about my vehicles? Considering the transmission in my car went out a few months ago, and we've been too lazy to fix it, you get to hear all about our bike!
1. Do you listen to the radio, or a CD, when you're driving in your car/truck/SUV?
Now that the bike is our main transportation, I keep my MP3 player with me at all times.
2. Do you have one of those GPS systems in your vehicle?
Nope, I've got a tank bag with a map pocket. That's all we need.
3. About how many miles do you put on your vehicle in a month?
Now that we're using the bike mostly, we've put 21,000 miles on it in a year, so about 1700 a month. That's definitely a lot for a motorcycle. Most people don't put 1000 on one a year.
4. Do you have your oil changed regularly?
The dealership changes it in the bike every 6000 miles. We'd do it at home, but we've got free services for another 2 years.
5. Do you take your vehicle to a car wash or do you wash it at home?
At home only. I detail the bike every week.
6. How often do you have the inside of your vehicle cleaned? Do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it?
Well considering the bike has no inside, never!
7. What is the color of your vehicle?
If you want to participate in this meme, check out the Monday Madness blog. Remember, it doesn't have to be Monday for you to participate. The questions for the week are released on Mondays, but you've got all week to answer them!