Agloco™ Issues

I've had the Agloco™ Toolbar installed for a little over a week now. I had originally planned to review the service after a week's use, but honestly I haven't been able to use it that much. I'm wondering if anyone else is having any of the same problems I'm experiencing, or if something is just going wrong with my computer.

First of all, the major problem is that 9 out of 10 times if I try to load the Agloco toolbar, I receive an error message saying my Agloco toolbar has expired and will shut down. This leads to my second problem. When I try to access the Agloco website, I get the "Problem Loading Page" connection timed out error. For a service that has boasted so much, it doesn't sit well with me if their homepage never works.

I will definitely provide a full review of the service if I can ever use it, but as of right now, I'm not very happy with the Agloco Toolbar. There was a lot of hype about something I don't see working very well.

No comments: