Back To School

Going back to school is something a lot of us would like to do, but not all of us have the time to continue our education at a campus or with the schedule provided by most colleges. For quite some time I've thought about taking online courses. There are many different ways to complete college online. You can choose to take a full semester of coursework through a local college or tech school, or you can choose to take one or two classes at a time. I'm personally considering taking a couple classes at a time. I have to get myself enrolled in at least one class for the fall semester or I will lose all of my previous credits. It doesn't feel like I've been out of college for 5 years, but I have. I really don't want to have to start all over again, and keeping the 17 credits I already have is vital to completing my degree in a decent time frame. I think I will definitely be enrolling in at least one online course. I just have to decide if I want to use a school that is based completely online, or if I want to take an online course through the tech school located here.

No comments: