Charssi Spoon Fudge

I had planned to take a picture of the Charssi spoon fudge before eating it, but of course that didn't happen. Now all that's left is an empty container that I really didn't think you'd be interested in seeing. When I first opened the spoon fudge, I figured I was going to like it. I received the basic chocolate flavor, and it looked really creamy. I opened it for a quick bite while I was rummaging through my box of new goodies, and the first bite was awful! I gave hubby a bite and we agreed it had absorbed some of the flavors from the rest of the goodies in the box. I decided to separate the chocolate from the box for a full day before I tried it again. Late last night I decided to dive into the chocolate again. I had to at least taste it again to see if our theory was correct, and low and behold, I opened my mouth to that heavenly mouse-like wonder. It was delicious...so delicious that I ate the whole sample before I thought to offer hubby another bite!

A jar of this wonderful fudge will run you about $10.25 before shipping, but you can't purchase it during the summer months. You can check out the Spoon Fudge Blog for more information on when ordering will pick up again, as well as more information on the various flavors!

No comments: