Natural Beauty of Hawaii

Hubby and I have talked for quite some time about wanting to visit Hawaii. If we ever get to make the trip, it will definitely be a dream come true. I've always wanted to go to one of the quieter resorts on the islands. I want to see the natural beauty of Hawaii that makes it so special without all the hustle of the big city. I was looking at some resorts, just dreaming about how nice it would be to take the trip, and the beauty of some of the more nature friendly kauai condos is outstanding. A recent press release about the condos stated:
We have traditionally specialized in providing our customers with alternative trips to Hawaii allowing them to stay in unique places and helping them coordinate the details of their dream vacation, be it romantic, active or relaxation focused.

I would love to be able to take a trip there! The prices are definitely more reasonable than I imagined, too with some condos as low as $100 a night. I'm starting to see this trip as a definite possibility for us in the near future. We want to take our trip to Hawaii before we have any little ones on the way, and this would be the perfect honeymoon for us since we never had a real honeymoon.

1 comment:

Stace said...

Hawaii is one of those places you've got to be careful - it's easy to get sucked into the tourist crap, rather than seeing the real place. My parents found that when they went, and that was about 20 years ago so it can only be worse now!!!

You never had a real honeymoon? What a co-incidence, me either!!! If you check my blog archives for December 2006, you will find my honeymoon story - to cut a long story short, we both got very sick, and ended up in Singapore for one week instead of South Africa for three weeks. These things happen!