Moving On Up

The bad news is Hubby is working his so much we've hardly seen him this month.  The good news is we've caught up all our bills and we're well on our way to having a down payment saved.  We've started the process of looking at the housing market in our area.  We don't want anything new.  We want something older we can remodel.  That's because we want to find something with some land, and we know we won't be able to find much less afford anything new that comes with a good chunk of land.  If we find something older we can remodel it the way we like at a price we can afford, the beauty of being married to a master carpenter.

I'm already daydreaming about the remodel, too.  No matter what we find I know I'm going to want to remodel the kitchen, add some custom touches to the rooms that are already finished out enough for my liking, etc.  I would love to have a chandelier in both the dining room and our bedroom, but I don't think I should go hunting for swarovski lighting I love just yet. I don't need to get ahead of myself!

No comments: