I've Had Enough

Ugh.  I am so frustrated today!  I'm so sick of certain family members expecting me to drop whatever I'm doing at the drop of a dime just because they want me to do something for them.  I'm sorry but it's not going to happen.  I really hate telling people no because I want to help everybody whenever I can, but I can't handle this anymore.  With two kids, a hubby on 2nd shift, a house to run, and a job to work I just don't have the ability to be there to do everything for everyone all the time without driving myself insane.

To the person wanting me to make hair bows for 12 girls for their daughter's birthday party by FRIDAY for FREE, it's not going to happen.  I've gladly made free bows for your daughter on many ocassions because we're friends and I wanted to, but asking, no, practically telling me to make 12 free ones for favor bags is just insane.  A good portion of my income is from the bows and diaper cakes I make, and it's not right to ask me to not only work for free but supply the materials to do so myself!

Then there's my cousin who keeps texting me like crazy wanting me to find out the info she needs to go to Europe next year during Summer break.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to Google passports.com for student travel, so she shouldn't have a problem doing it herself.  If that's too hard for her to do maybe she needs to spend her time taking Summer classes instead of gallivanting around Europe!

ARGH!  Yeah, I think it would be a good idea for me to walk away from this rant before I start saying some really nasty things that I'll regret.  Things tend to roll off my fingers easier than they do out of my mouth, and that wouldn't be very good right now.

No comments: