Time Out For A Meme: Saturday 9

This one is new to me, but I’m always searching for new question type memes, so I’ll give it a try!  If you want to play along hop over to the Saturday 9 blog.

 

Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back

1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?

It’s been awhile actually…so long I can’t even remember!

2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?

I put together a website for a friend’s business for free this morning.

3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?

What are you talking about?  I’m almost 31, and I still don’t understand who I am!

4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?

Many times, and it happened again just recently.

5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?

I quit my job and set out to find something that made me happy.

6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?

Definitely. 

7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?

I think it’s a bit of both.  I believe your subconscious can use dreams to present things you can’t handle while you’re awake, but I also think some are just totally random blurbs of junk.

8. What was the last promise you broke?

I promised my mom we would stop by to see her tonight, but I couldn’t.  Hubby didn’t make it home from work until almost 9, and she had other things she needed to do this evening.

9. Do you collect anything?

Coins, Holiday Barbies (not by choice…I get one every year for Christmas), seashells, and such.

No comments: