Came Across It

Thanks for the post from Heriberto Sanders

I came across some good direct tv specials the other month and I got a bunch of new channels for my house. I’ve never been one to watch a lot of TV but boy has that all changed! I love being able to come home from a long day at work and veg out and one of the channels I get now that I never did before is Oxygen. It’s for women and well, I’m a woman, and though some of the stuff on there is cheesy I like a lot of the reality programming. There’s a show called “Downsized” that follows this huge blended family around and I think it’s just the neatest thing watching their real life unfold. There’s also some great wedding shows on the channel and since a lot of my friends are getting married I think those are interesting, too. Bridezillas is a little extreme but I like the David Tutera wedding specials and some of the cake shows a lot. I don’t know why I’ve started watching so much TV!

No comments: