No More Cheap Sunglasses

Am I the only person out there who buys something expensive and immediately loses it?  Why is it if I spend more than $10 on a pair of sunglasses they’ll disappear within hours of buying them, yet if I buy the cheapo sunglasses I can’t get rid of them.  I swear if I break the cheap ones and throw them in the trash they’ll reappear on my desk!

I found a pair of persol sunglasses I would really like to buy, but I’m afraid if I do I’ll lose them no sooner than they arrive in the mail.  Just my luck they’d get lost in the mail.  I really do love the persol style 2976 glasses, though, and if I had the cash I would probably order them right now anyway.  I’ve been wanting a good pair of sunglasses.  I spend way too much money on cheap ones that break easily.  Now I just need to figure out how to keep them from getting lost.  Maybe I’ll just glue them to my head and be done with it! LOL!

No comments: