Lock Out & Stuck On The Side Of The Road

There is a very good reason why I still blog on the blogger platform instead of moving all of my blogs to my paid hosting.  There are times when issues may arise, and my paid hosting blogs are not available.  I’m currently dealing with a situation like that. 

This afternoon I attempted to login to Everyday Randomness, and I was met with a “page not found”.  Of course I frantically began trying to figure out what the heck was wrong, and why my website wasn’t showing up.  I logged into my account through my host, and I realized I couldn’t do anything.  I opened up my email client to mail my host to find out what was going on, and I discovered an email from this morning stating that my web space had been hacked, so my account has been temporarily disabled for 24hrs.  Apparently it was hacked and used to send out a mass spam email.  Just great!

Luckily my host is on top of it fixing the exploit and restoring my account, but this is just one of many things that has gone wrong this week.  We can add it to the list right below Hubby running out of gas THREE times in one week.  I’m starting to think it might not be a bad idea to sign up for a roadside assistance club! I knew the gas hand wasn't working in the Blazer. We just replaced the fuel pump in it last year, but the sensor (which is part of the pump in our car) is going bad again. Luckily it's under warranty, but it's a pain to fix, so I've been keeping up with my mileage instead. Hubby keeps forgetting to reset the trip meter, though, and it keeps causing him to run out of gas! Oh well, I can keep reminding him to reset it and keep up with his mileage, but until he listens it doesn't do any good!

No comments: