Should I Switch To A Laser Printer?

Lately I’ve been wanting to upgrade my printer.  I have a Canon PIXMA MP530 that I do love, but it’s a couple years old and an inkjet.  I would really love to purchase a laser printer for my business, but I haven’t made that investment yet because of price concerns.  I’ve been told by many that it’s not a necessity for me right now as I don’t print large amounts of paperwork each week, and the toner cartridges are expensive. 

Today I was looking into it, and I realized that more and more stores are carrying recycled toner cartridges. Not only are they cheaper, but I love the fact that they've been kept out of the landfills and put back to use.  Plus laser printers are cheaper in the long run, so it would probably save me a bit of cash each year.  I may just have to upgrade to a laser printer for my business when my tax money arrives.

No comments: