Snuggie Slippers


I really wanted to sit down and write a rather detailed review of my Snuggie Slippers I got for my birthday, but I'm so tired tonight I don't think I can muster up the energy to give a detailed review. I feel like I've taken quite a few sleeping pills, but I haven't. It's been a long day, and it's just that tired.

When I got home from my long day the first thing I did, though, was throw on some PJ pants and slip my feet into my Snuggie Slippers that Hubby calls "Sluggies" lol. I'm not a huge fan of the Snuggie and wasn't expecting much out of the slippers, but boy do I love them. They are super warm and super comfortable, just what I needed. These fleece slppers come in a ton of different styles. Mine are basic blue, and I'm perfectly happy with that as they were a birthday gift from my Mom, and I must say one of the best gifts she's given me in a long time. If you're looking for a new pair of slippers to keep your tooties warm this winter I definitely suggest checking out the Snuggie Slippers!

No comments: