Saving Money With Billy.com

As part of my little mini series on saving money I wanted to share with you a website I recently discovered, www.billy.com. Billy.com calls itself "the web's smartest savings club", and so far I like what I see out of this website. You can find all kind of information on saving money.

The first thing I noticed about this site is that it doesn't just list coupons and deals. Billy.com has a lot of other helpful information as well. There are financial calculators to keep you on track, everyday money saving tips, savings advice, and info on how to lower bills, save money on college, and so much more. All information on the site is free, and there's even an option to become a member, for free as well, to access exclusive savings and deals.

I was surprised at some of the ways this website can help you save money. Not only do they offer tons of tips for saving by living more efficiently, but there are also ways to help you save by comparing rates. For example, let's say you are moving to Tucson. You could look up Arizona moving services on billy.com to compare rates. You could save up to 55% on your moving costs just by comparing rates.

I was personally interested in the articles with advice on how to save money on cooling bills and cell phone bills. Both articles listed a ton of information that I hadn't thought of. Go ahead and check out billy.com for yourself. You may be surprised at some of the information you find that's useful to you. While you're at it don't forget to check out Billy's blog for more useful money saving tips.

No comments: