Buitoni Premium Frozen Meals For Two

 I have not received any compensation for this review.  I am writing this review in response to a customer complaint I filed with the company, and I am following up on my experiences with the company's customer service and products.

About 3 weeks ago Hubby and I decided to try out the Buitoni Premium Frozen Meals For Two. Our first experience was a rather bad one. We purchased the Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli meal only to discover the wrong ingredients had been packaged in the box. I ranted about the experience on my personal blog, included photos, and I sent a copy to Buitoni.

I was extremely pleased when I received a call from Buitoni the very next morning trying to rectify the situation. The customer service was quick and our issue was resolved in a very timely manor.  The consumer services rep got more information from me to send directly to the manufacturer's quality control department, then she immediately issued a coupon packet to be sent to me. I received the packet last week which contained 4 coupons and a written apology. Two coupons were for free product, and 2 were for $1.50 off. Hubby and I decided to use one of the free coupons the next day when we did out grocery shopping, so we picked up another Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli Premium Frozen Meal.

I'm very happy to report our second experience with these frozen meals was a good one.  We prepared the meal in about 5 minutes, and we absolutely loved it.  The product was just as it is advertised, and we have absolutely no complaints.  The meal for two was plenty to feed both of us, and I even had enough left over for dinner the next day.  Hubby and I both agreed we will definitely purchase this frozen dinner kit again, and we thank Buitoni for making things right. 

No comments: