Eat Something Woman!

I think I may have discovered one more reason why I shouldn't be looking at weight loss products right now. It just dawned on me that it's 10pm, and I've hardly eaten anything today. Things have been so hectic today with a teething baby and people popping in and out of the house to see her, running errands, and all that good stuff, that I really haven't had the time to eat. I didn't even realize it.

I did eat dinner with Hubby, but even that was me taking a few bites here and there while I cooked and tended to the baby at the same time. I didn't realize that I completely skipped breakfast, and all I had for lunch was a couple handfuls of peanuts I snacked on. Maybe I'm going to have to start scheduling "eat something" into my daily routine so I don't forget!

No comments: