Electric Cigarettes To Fight The Battle

I just found something I wish I'd had when I was trying to quit smoking. Have you heard of electric cigarettes? If not they're these cool electric cigs that produce no smoke, no smell, and no harmful side effects. Yep, I said no tar, no tobacco, no harmful chemicals like carbon monoxide and who knows what else. They're great for people who are trying to quit smoking because they take refillable cartridges that just give you the nicotine you're craving.

I seriously wish I'd had something like this all those times I tried to quit without success. I think I would have had a much better success rate because I wouldn't have all those other chemicals that are used to keep you addicted. I could have weaned myself off at my own pace. Honestly I admit I would probably still be struggling with my cigarette battle if I hadn't gotten pregnant. As soon as I found out I had a little one on the way I put them down without any hesitation. Sometimes all we really need to quit is a really good motivator!

No comments: