Holiday Gift Reviews Coming Soon

Yay!  I bought some goodies last week, and I’ve been waiting for them to arrive.  Most of the goodies I bought are going to fall into the unique gifts for her category, and I thought it'd be good to start reviewing some gift type items with Christmas just around the corner. 

I’ve been impatiently waiting for these goodies to arrive because I knew there’d be some good stuff to share, and I’ve been so impatient that I checked the mail 4 times yesterday before I remembered it was a holiday and the mail wasn’t running!  Luckily for me the mail arrived today with my box of goodies tucked away tightly inside my mailbox, so starting tomorrow watch out for the start of my holiday gift guide reviews. 

I know we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to get through, but it doesn’t hurt to start getting shopping ideas ahead of time.  I know I definitely don’t want to be stuck waiting to the last minute to do my shopping this year…although with a newborn in tow I’m sure that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

No comments: