Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Wow.  Has it really been that long since I had a chance to get a post up here?  Where did the time go?  Oh yeah it went to dealing with a ton of things in real life from baby stuff to personal family issues that have really been getting me down.  This is one of those times I'd like to curl up in a nice bubble bath with a book and a cup of herbal tea, but it's hard to do that while you're pregnant.  My skin is always changing, and I never know what's going to bother it.  As for the herbal tea, that's out of the question, too!

It's been very hard for me to test any of the bath products I've received thanks to the whole pregnancy skin thing.  I have to get my doctor to pre-approve a lot of the stuff before I attempt to use it, and sometimes I think she'd rather give herself a colon cleanse than have to wade through my big box 'o stuff.

At least I'm still able to enjoy my favorite scented candles and tarts, but circumstances in the job department had prevented me from purchasing anything new to share with you. Luckily Hubby is back to work full time now, and my business has picked back up. That means I can actually afford to splurge on a few products once again! I also have a nice bath of stuffs that a friend passed along to me full of wax tarts, some handmade soaps, and a few candles. We exchanged a few items due to scents we didn't like, and now we both have some new products to enjoy! Hopefully I can get a few reviews of those written up today, so stay tuned!

No comments: