Our "Onesome" Time

As much as I love my husband I can't wait for him to go back to work! Luckily his boss called this weekend and let him know if nothing else he did line up a few small side jobs for him. I know he's got a boat dock to renovate that will take a few days next week, and if all goes well he might be building the skateboard ramps for the small skate park that's being built in the town where his boss lives. We'll see how that goes, and we'll see if I can get him out of here long enough to regain my sanity.

Truthfully I'm very thankful we've been able to spend so much time together over the last 2 months. How many women can say they got to enjoy spending this much time with their husband during their pregnancy? He's been here for every little mood swing, craving, and puke session. He's experienced a lot more than most Hubby's can say they experienced, and he's enjoying every minute of it. This has also given us the time to spend those last few moments together as a twosome before we become a threesome, but we're also getting to a point where we're going to go crazy if we don't get to have what Hubby is now calling our "onesome" time. I know exactly how he feels!

No comments: