Learn To Use A Phone

I had plans for today.  My plans included making another batch of soup to freeze (I made taco soup a couple days ago), looking up term life insurance cost at Wholesale Insurance, and then I was going to sit down with some of the products I have to review.  I still have a lot of products that need to be tried out, but I just haven't had the time to do it. 

Today was going to be the day.  I had my plan down on paper, but that's about as far as it got.  I did manage to drag a ton of stuff out on the kitchen counter, and just as I started to open the first jar of homemade lip balm I heard a knock at the door.  Today turned into the day everyone and their brother decided to stop by unannounced for no apparent reason. 

Some days I don't mind when that happens, but today was not one of them.  It was like someone hung a sign out that said "please visit now!".  At one point Hubby's best friend, my soon to be brother-in-law, Hubby's dad, and a guy Hubby used to work with were all here at the same time.  I understand all of them are temporarily laid off and bored, but how hard is it to pick up the phone to see if it's ok to stop by for a few? 

*Sigh*

Maybe it's just the hormones getting to me again.  I have been rather grumpy for most of the day, but then again I bet you would too if people kept stopping by when you weren't in the mood for company.

No comments: