A Million Thoughts A Minute

Ahh...a nice low humidity day.  After the last few days of thick & humid heat that's what we need, and it looks like today's the day we're getting it.  Heat has never really been an issue with me.  Like I've mentioned before I'm the chick who tends to get goose bumps when it's 80 degrees out, but not lately!  After such a mild summer the last few days have shown me what a summer pregnancy is really supposed to feel like.  I've had one long sweaty pit soaking hot flash that feels like it's never going to end.  Thank goodness for a nice, pretty day.  It's supposed to be 87 out, but if the humidity stays as low as it is now it's going to be great.

Now I just have to kick my butt in gear and get some stuff accomplished.  I stayed up way too late last night scrubbing the entire kitchen from top to bottom...again.  Seriously if this is nesting I've been doing it for 6 months, and I don't even want to consider what I might be doing in the next 3!

I'm going to try to avoid anymore cleaning today.  I've got a list of stuff I promised to do for other people like setting up a forum for a friend and doing some more research on low cost health insurance for my bff. We're both kind of worried about what's going to happen with the whole Healthcare reform, so we're not counting on that to help us out anytime soon. She has a 7 year old son who just lost the insurance he had through his Dad, so now all she knows is he needs something, and she needs to find it now.

That's one thing I'm already worrying about as well.  Because of Hubby's layoff I'm temporarily on Medicaid for my pregnancy, but that only covers me for a very limited time.  Medicaid only covers the baby until she's 6 months old, and then I'll have to try my best to find something for her.  I don't care how much it costs us...my child needs health insurance of some sort, so it's something I definitely need to worry about.

No comments: