Mobile Blogging

You may have recently noticed I've been testing mobile blogging tools to find something that I could use to once again post to this blog via by phone. I was very happy using Utterli to do so until the service suddenly stopped working for my one day. I've since been on a mission to find something that works, and in the end I decided to go with Blogger's own mobile posting feature.

This means you will most likely see many more mobile posts appearing on this blog, and I can once again share info and photos when I'm "on the road" so to speak, even if I'm just standing in my own back yard snapping a photo. Just keep in mind I'm linmted to 1000 characters per post thanks to my phone, and this tiny screen will most likely result in plenty of typos that I won't always catch.

Now I'm off to do the dishes and laundry, but I promise not to blog photos of that...yet!

<3 Jenn


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: