Domino's Oven Baked Subs

Last night Hubby and I decided to have Dominos for dinner. We've heard a lot of people raving about how awesome the new oven baked subs are, so we wanted to try them for ourselves.

Normally we opt for delivery since we're lucky enough to be the last house they deliver to in our area, but we already had to make a trip to town. I just ordered our food online for pickup instead. My pickup time was 15-20 minutes versus the normal 45 minutes for delivery. No, they don't do the 30 minutes or less here because we live just too far away. It's a 15 minute drive from the store, and I want my pizza to actually be cooked when I receive it!

So as soon as I ordered we headed straight to town to pickup our food. My intentions were to take photos of the subs when we got them home, but the subs never made it back to the house. As soon as I opened up the box and saw my Chicken Parmesan I knew it wasn't making it, so we pulled over at the park to eat. Hubby got the Italian, and boy were the subs good. They were honestly the best subs I've had in a long time. I was full after half of my sub, but I did manage to get a few bites of Hubby's just to test it out. Hubby ended up finishing his sub and the other half of mine.

We ordered a meal deal for $19.99 that included a large 1 topping pizza so Hubby would have something to take to work today, and I would have lunch. With the deal we got the two subs for $4.35 each ($4.99 each separately), and we added extra toppings to the pizza. The entire order came to $23 and some change after taxes which is definitely not bad for us. We're used to spending at least $30 anytime we order from Dominos because of the delivery charge, and normally neither of us get as full as we did last night.

If you're thinking about trying the new subs, do it. They are absolutely awesome!

No comments: