Just "Off"

This is totally one of those days when everything I do is just "off". For starters, I sent two business emails from my personal email address this morning, so of course my clients didn't have a clue who was sending the email. I had to write an apology email from my business account. It just just a simple matter of for once forgetting to change the email address in the drop down list of my "from" field.

After that I was sorting photos, and I accidentally deleted the wrong folder of photos. I spent an hour recovering them.

Then I wrote a post for my freebies blog, but I accidentally told Windows Live Writer to post it to Informal Critique instead of the freebies blog.

Now I need to do some laundry, but I'm afraid to even attempt it right now. This is definitely one of those days!

No comments: