Theme Fragrance: The New Love of My Life

Sorry hubby, but I'm in love. No, I'm not leaving you. You'll have to learn to live cohesively amongst one another, but I promise you don't have to worry. My new love won't take up much room. My new love comes in a 4.6ml roll on bottle and fits in my purse!

I'm talking about Theme Fragrance's wonderful little perfume roll ons. If you're looking for a new fragrance to make your head spin and your heart thump, these little guys are just what you need.

At $9.75 a pop they're a great deal. The scent lasts forever...and yes I mean forever. I almost didn't want to take a shower because I didn't want to wash off the wonderful smell! No worries. I showered and reapplied!

Elizabeth Morrison hand pours each one of her creations, and boy does this woman know what a girl wants! The scents not only last forever, but they make your senses go wild. Once applied you won't even realize you put anything on except for the wonderful smell. There's no messy stickiness, sliminess or goo to deal with. Just roll on and enjoy!

I know you're dieing to know exactly what these guys smell like, so let's get on with it!

Bikini- This fruity blend contains citrus, but I honestly couldn't smell it. All the wonderful fruit notes jump out at you making this a great smell. You're sure to pick up the flower notes as well, but the sweetness makes this scent so yummy I almost want to eat it! It really made my tastebuds go crazy, and it reminded me of candy necklaces I used to wear as a little girl.

Lotus Lake- This is a wonderful floral scent. It's light and airy like all of the other scents, and it reminds me of water. I pick out a hint of sandalwood which gives it a slight earthy smell as well. This one also contains fresh tea notes.

Sarong- Coconut! I don't know how she does it, but that's exactly what I smell. I feel like I'm walking down the beach barefoot. This one reminds me of tanning oil, but not the ones that smell really strong. This is a great light scent. I'm anti-vanilla, but this scent may have just changed my mind! The vanilla is very light, but it's just enough to mix with the floral notes for a lovely combination. I can see why this scent is a best seller!

Seashell- I smell grapefruit! Normally I would probably be turned off by the smell of grapefruit, but not in this little bottle! It's a wonderful citrus scent without having the scents that normally make me want to dump it down the toilet like lemongrass. This is the perfect scent for anyone who wants a citrus scent without it being overpowering. It also contains ylang which brings out the sexy side of the fragrance.

Love Letter *Limited Edition*- I hate one thing about this fragrance...that it's a limited edition! It smells so good! This is a fresh and clean fragrance, feminine and sexy. I love it! This scent will definitely remind you of spring and relaxing by the pool with a drink in your hand. This little bottle is full of roses! Now that I think about it, it makes me feel like I'm sleeping on a soft bed of rose pedals.

No matter which scent you decide is your favorite, it's definitely worth it to grab yourself a sample of all of these fragrances. You can get a sample pack of all of them for $5, and the samples are really nice sized vials that will last you awhile. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so throw away those expensive $50 bottles of perfume and find yourself a cheap and long lasting new favorite! I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: