Running Behind On Reviews

I've got a few things to review, but I'm running really behind on writing my reviews. Part of that is because my camera is giving me problems. I bought my new camera in December, and I'm already having problems with the battery.

The battery will hold a charge for about 2 hours tops. I don't over charge it. I purposely drain the battery before charging it again, but it's kind of hard not to when it will only hold the charge for 2 hours...that's when it's not in use! I think they sent me a bunk battery! I'm going to contact Kodak about my warranty, but I have a feeling they're going to want me to send the whole camera in. That isn't happening. I did find some great prices on the battery it uses on buy.com, so I might just pick up a couple extras.

Other than the camera issue, I've just had a lot going on lately. Hubby and I are both on a get healthy kick. His is for health reasons. Mine is just because I'm lazy all winter, and I want to get up and go once it starts to warm up.

My new goal is to exercise at least an hour a day. I warm up by walking to my aunt's house and up her long driveway. She has a ton of exercise equipment in her basement, so she's made her own mini home gym. I'll work out for a bit, then I cool down on the walk back home. It's a good cycle, and even though I've only done it for a few days now, I feel better already!

No comments: