Naked Naturals Shampoo

I received a sample in the mail a couple days ago, and I have to admit I almost forgot about it. It's a sample of naked naturals shampoo and conditioner, and I set it aside to use later this week. I forgot about it because I don't wash my hair everyday. I fully believe it's only best to wash your hair every 2 to 3 days depending on the type of hair you have.

I headed into the bathroom tonight to take a shower, and that's when I realized hubby had used all of my shampoo. After screaming until he heard me in the shower, I sent him into my office to grab the sample. My hair is short enough now that I only have to use a small amount of shampoo, so I've got enough of the sample left for at least 2 more shampoos. After 1 shampoo though I love the way it made my hair feel. My hair feels soft, and it smells wonderful. The shampoo and conditioner are both Awapuhi & Lavender. I love the smell of Lavender!

The way this shampoo and conditioner made my hair smell and feel is just one great feature. You all know how I love using all natural products, and Naked Naturals is a natural shampoo. It doesn't contain any chemicals like DEA, lauryl/ laureth sulfates, or TEA, and clinical studies prove it can make your hair up to 7x stronger. That's something I'd definitely like to see. My hair is thick and healthy, but it does break a lot easier than I would like.

I may just have to pick up a bottle of this shampoo to see how strong it does make my hair. The sample came with a $1 off coupon for any Naked Naturals product, so I think I'll try the Citrus & Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner that is made for fortifying your hair. I love the smell of the Awapuhi & Lavender, but it's the color-treated formula, and I haven't colored my hair in over 10 years. I think the fortifying formula will be better for me.

No comments: