Breguet

Have you ever heard a word that looked or sounded so weird you felt compelled to look it up to find out what it is? That kind of happened to me today.

The word is Breguet. When I saw it my first thought was is that some kind of bread I don't know about?

Hubby laughed at me because he knew the Breguet series is a beautiful line of watches. When I looked up the watches I have to admit they are absolutely gorgeous watches. I had never heard of them because I don't wear a watch and they're a luxury line. I'm a lefty, so you would automatically assume I would wear my watch on my right arm. I can't do that though because it feels weird. If I were rich I would probably buy one of these watches anyway (especially the one with moons and stars) just because they're so pretty.

No comments: