Lemming Central February Sampler

I finally got around to taking photos of all of the wonderful goodies I got in the February 2008 Lemming Central Sampler Box. There were a lot of great Etailers participating in this box, and there are quite a few that are new to me. It's always great to see some of my old favorites, but it's nice to have a new things to try as well.


As you can see there are a ton of full size products as well as some nice sized samples. This month's participants are listed below, and photos are included for the products I received. This box was wonderful, and because I receive a lot of "mint" type items I was able to make a gift basket for my sister. She's absolutely loves minty type products, and she's had a rough time lately. When I gave her the basket last night she loved it. We sat down and sampled all of the products together!
Because this post has already become long enough with all the photos, I will be sharing my thoughts on the products separately. Stay tuned!

No comments: