Facial Therapy Cream From 5th Avenue Bath Co.

One of the products I received in my Lemming Central box this month is a Facial Therapy Cream from 5th Avenue Bath Co. I've been using this cream at night and in the mornings for the past 2 days, and I must say I love it!

My skin is extremely dry in the winter, and my face seems to suffer the most. I've been fighting dry patchy skin on my face for years, and even with moisturizers my face still has a problem.

I've noticed a difference already after 2 days of using the Facial Therapy Cream. I've noticed a huge reduction in the amount of dry patchy spots I have, and my face feels hydrated. My only complaint is the scent. The sample I received is "Honey", but I do notice there's an unscented version as well, so if I order more I will probably stick to the unscented version.

5th Avenue Bath Co. sells their Facial Therapy Cream starting at $12.99 for the 2oz size. You can also give it a try with a sample size for .5 oz sample size for $4.95. I think that would be the route to take if you want to sample the different scents. Right now I see it listed in unscented and almond. I might like to give the almond a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this review. I have been looking for something to help my face as well. I too suffer from the dry places on my face in the winter. I will have to check this cream out.
http://www.mycornerstonetrio.com