All About Eights

Connie tagged me for a new meme, and I'm just now getting around to doing it. It's not that I haven't wanted to do it. I've just been too down and out to really blog much, and that means I haven't felt like doing any memes.

Anyway, here's a new one for ya. It's definitely one I haven't done before, so that's a plus!

8 Things I’m Passionate About

1. My Faith

2. My Husband...yes I'm passionate about him!

3. Finding a cure for Diabetes

4. Finding a cure for Alzheimer's

5. Motorcycle Safety

6. My Family

7. My Friendships

8. I'm pretty passionate about life in general.

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Bring another life into this world
2. Become debt free.
3. Earn enough money to live comfortably with my family.
4. Own my dream bike.
5. Take a road trip across country.
6. Travel to Ibiza, Spain.
7. Travel to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Ireland...heck I just want to travel everywhere!

8 Things I Say Often

1. I love you...many times everyday to hubby
2. I know right!
3. lol...ok I type it same thing
4. Dude!
5. For real?
6. For real for real!
7. I'm cold!....I'm always cold, so I'm always telling hubby I'm cold!
8. nuh uh!

8 Books I’ve Read Recently

1. Nora Roberts-Daring To Dream
2. Nora Roberts- Holding The Dream
3. Nora Roberts- Finding The Dream
4. Nora Roberts- Jewels of the Sun
5. Nora Roberts- Tears of the Moon (I'm working my way through the trilogies)
6. Janet Evanovich- Plum Lucky
7. Patricia Cornwell- The Last Precinct
8. Ashley Warlick- The Distance From The Heart Of Things (one I read a few times a year)

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Puddle of Mudd- Psycho
2. William Orbit- Adagio For Strings
3. Paul Simon- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
4. CCR- Bad Moon Rising
5. Motorcycle- As The Rush Comes
6. DJ Trashy- Rave Stomp
7. Tiesto Featuring BT- Love Comes Again
8. Paul Van Dyk- Time of Our Lives

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends

1. Shared interests
2. Honesty
3. The beauty of their personalities
4. Their love for adrenaline
5. Kindness
6. knowing they'll always be there for me
7. Their ability to make me happy no matter how bad things are
8. Love

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8s

1. Sam
2. Anna
3. Allison
4. Lisa
5. Kim 1
6. Kim 2
7. Tina
8. and you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I really liked the things you want to do before you die ones. I have to admit I don't know most of the songs you listed though. My age is really showing!