Friday Feast 174

You can play along by visiting Friday Feast!

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

Today actually. Hubby's aunt sent us a box of her famous cookies that she makes for New Year's every year. I'm not exactly sure what they're really called (she calls them cookie wafers), but they're really good. They're like huge thin wafers made with a waffle maker. Anybody have an idea what these are? Whatever you call them they're super good!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

My summer home would definitely be in the North Carolina mountains within close driving distance to Deal's Gap. My winter home would definitely be somewhere really warm like a tropical location.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

orange-banana-pineapple!

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

That's a toughie. I guess I would have to say the sweater my Grandma bought me for Christmas. It's nothing special really, but I haven't worn it yet, so it's still nice. I ruin everything I wear in some way.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I wouldn't. Memories, good or bad, help make us who we are today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby's aunt is awesome sending you that cookies:) Looks yummy too!My Feast is up as well! Happy Weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

I now remember I do have a nice sweater also.
Great feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice aunt! Hope you enjoyed the cookies!

Linda said...

The cookies are called pizzelles. I made some of those this year too. Hum, that would go well with the coffee I'm drinking.

poor man's nicole richie said...

appetizer is so sweet.
happy feasting!

Sandee said...

Aunties are so wonderful. Cookies are very good too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

Jennifer :-)