Bike Show

I really wish I'd gone to the bike show in Atlanta today. We were planning on going, but we backed out when they started calling for more snow. We got the snow, but it was preceded by a ton of rain, so the snow never stuck. We totally could have gone to the bike show without worrying about getting stuck in Atlanta.

Oh well. We can always make the trip down there tomorrow, or we can go next year. Maybe next year we can go down for the whole weekend. It's the Cycle World International Motorcycle show, and it runs Friday through Sunday. I would love to make a weekend trip out of it so we can see all the featured bikes that are showcased on each day. I've really been itching to travel somewhere lately. I really need to invest in some new luggage before we go anywhere though. My old Samsonite suitcase is in rough shape.

No comments: