Don't Get Stuck

My best friend and I have been talking a lot lately about Mortgages. I'm honestly glad I don't have to worry about that right now. I basically live in my house for free because my grandparents own it and we live next door to them so I can keep an eye on them. They can't do everything for themselves anymore. Unfortunately my best friend just bought a house, and she totally got screwed on her mortgage. The rates that were quoted before she bought the home are nothing like the rate she ended up getting. I just wish she'd taken more time to research before she purchased. I'm seriously anal when it comes to researching things before buying. It's always a good idea to talk to a financial adviser about your situation instead of a salesperson because the salesperson is there to sell, not help.

No comments: