Win With Your Photos

Click Here To EnterI love taking pictures, and even though I don’t have a super awesome camera, I somehow manage to make my cell phone camera work. After all, I purchased my latest cell phone for the quality of the camera over the rest of the features. I’m just a nut when it comes to taking photos. I love to print out my photos to display in frame around the house, and I show them off in my blogs every chance I get. What’s the use of taking photos if I can’t share them, right?

My love of pictures might actually help me earn something. I’m no professional photographer, but I’m definitely going to enter one of my photos into this photography contest I just heard about from Picture.com. Over $100,000 in cash prizes are going to be given away to some very lucky winners just for submitting one of their photos. There are tons of different categories you can submit your photos to. I think one of the most popular will be the baby photo contest. We all know we love cute babies. There’s also going to be a pets category where I will definitely submit the puppy’s photos. I'm thinking about submitting this one after I clean it up a bit.


If these categories aren’t appealing to you, here’s a list of all the categories.
  • Animals/Pets
  • People
  • Travel
  • Children
  • Sports
  • Nature
  • Action
  • Humor
  • Portrait
  • Other
I might not be a professional photographer, and my photos might not be great, but I think it will still be fun to enter. If you love to take pictures, I think you should enter, too! To enter all you have to do is upload your photo and provide your email address so you can be contacted and your mailing address for your prize if you win! I have a few friends who are trying to break into professional photography, so I’m going to definitely try to convince them to enter a photo. This contest will give them some much needed international exposure, so if you’re a professional photographer or trying to become one, this is a great opportunity for you.

If you want to join me by entering this contest, click on the banners in this post and submit your info. Whether you decide to enter or not, if you like photography and post your photos on a website or blog, I would love to have a link so I can check out your photos. Feel free to leave links to your photo blogs or websites in my comments. I will definitely take a look at each and every site!

1 comment:

Craig said...

Werd

http://cab218.aisites.com/gal/automotive/index.html