Party Madness


1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house?
I think the last time was on New Year's Eve, but now that summer's here, we'll be having a few get togethers.
2. What type of event was it?
New Year's Eve Party
3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful?
I enjoy it because we don't host parties that take a lot. Give us some booze, a blender, some music, and we're good!
4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve?
We've got a bring your own snacks policy! Haha, no I do supply some food, but most of the time our parties are a collaboration. I supply the house, while the friends supply the alcohol and food.
5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this?
It definitely forces me to clean. I HATE cleaning, and I'm really bad about putting it off, but when I have a party I'm going to speed clean for days...yes I said days. I speed clean, hubby makes a mess, the cycle continues. Sometimes I even put it off to the day of the party, but in the end it all gets done. Did I mention my house is usually cleaner after speed cleaning than it is during normal cleaning?

No comments: