Not My Sport

I know absolutely nothing about golf. Okay I take that back. I know you hit the ball, and you try to get it in the hole. I know I like to ride around in the golf cart! I know my grandpa had a little 9 iron made for me when I was 8 so I could hit golf balls in the front yard with him, and I know my father in law wants hubby to play golf with him, but hubby's swing looks like something from Happy Gilmore.

We've decided to buy my father in law a new putter for Father's day, but I have no idea which one to get him! I stopped by the Callaway golf site to see what they offer, and there are so many different putters. Some just look so weird I don't see how you could hit anything with them! It looks like I'm definitely going to have to find someone to help me figure out exactly which one to get him.

No comments: