Electronic Check Processing

Since I do a lot of selling on Ebay, I've been considering electronic check processing. I already accept checks on most of my auctions, but I hate having to wait sometimes 2 weeks for the check to show up, then I have to wait for it to clear. As much as I would like to be able to, I just can't trust people these days, so I can't ship anything off until I know the check is going to clear. With my bank, that can take days sometimes. I actually chose not to accept checks on my last 2 auctions because it took my bank over a week to clear a check for a previous auction. I just don't want my customers waiting that long for me to ship their product, and I don't want to wait that long to get my money. With electronic check processing I could accept instant payments. It's something I'm definitely going to look into.

No comments: