Monday Madness

It's time for a little Monday Madness again. Oh how I hate Mondays!

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect summer daytime temperature?
I think the perfect summer temperature is 80, although we don't see it. It's supposed to hit 94 today, and that's not counting all the muggy nasty humidity.
2. What is the perfect nighttime temperature?
I like it to be around 65 at night. It's great when I can turn off the a/c and open the windows.
3. Do you plant many flowers around your yard?
There are tons of flowers everywhere in our yard, but I didn't plant a single one of them. We can thank my grandma for our scenery.
4. How much lawn do you have to mow? Do you enjoy mowing lawn?
We have tons of lawn to mow. Our house sits in the middle of 4 acres of yard, then there's pasture and woods all around us that make up another 200 acres. Hubby loves to cut the grass but he never gets to do it. My grandpa uses it as an excuse to get out of the house, so he's normally already got it done by the time I even wake up in the morning. I don't think we've touched our mower in 3 years.
5. Of the summer months, which is your favorite?
That's hard to say. I would probably pick September because it's still summer but started to cool down.
6. Do you take a long vacation each summer?
It depends on money and our schedules. We don't really take a long vacation. We normally take a few small ones.
7. Is summer your favorite season? If so, why? If not, why not?
No, fall is my favorite season. I love the fall air, the temperatures, the changing colors of the leaves, and best of all, my birthday!

1 comment:

Drew said...

I like 65 degree nights as well.