Monday Computer Madness


This week's Monday Madness questions are good ones in my opinion. My computer is definitely a topic I can talk about anyday.

1. Which web browser do you prefer?
Firefox all the way. There are a few times I use Opera for certain things, and I'll use IE only when I absolutely have to. I hate all those sites that aren't Firefox compatible! 2. Are you a PC user or MAC user?
PC
3. Will your next computer purchase happen within the next year (do you think)?
Nope, because I don't "purchase" computers anymore. I build my own, so I buy one or two parts at a time when I can afford them, then I throw it together into a new one. I've currently got everything except the case and hard drive for my next pc sitting in boxes right behind me ready to go!
4. Will you purchase your next computer at a local store or via the internet?
well all the parts have been purchased sporatically all over the internet. I'll probably pick up my next hard drive at a store during a sale, but my case will be shipping to me from the wonderful online distributer in about a week.
5. Have you had any experience with Windows Vista?
Should Windows Vista allow you to answer this question? Cancel or Allow?
6. What are your feelings about this new operating system (if any)?
HATE it with a capital H-A-T-E. Don't ever expect to see me using it. It's a whole lot of fluff and bs stuffed into a small package with a large price tag in typical Gates fashion.

No comments: