Ultimate Paintball

Just seeing a paintball gun reminds me of presents for my younger cousin. Being the only boy in the family, I've always had a hard time shopping for him, but I was relieved when he became a teenager and became interested in paintball. Every year he knows that his birthday and Christmas presents will be consist of paintball gear. I normally buy him a big jug of paintballs, and sometimes I find something else that I know he can use. I found an interesting site that is going to come in handy for me since his birthday is coming up in a couple months. He already has top of the line paintball guns, but Ultimate Paintball has a ton of other stuff I can buy for him at great prices.

I normally spend $50 each Christmas on a 1000 count box of paintballs at the local paintball store, but this year I can order double that amount from Ultimate Paintball for at or below $50. I'm thinking about getting him some Paintball Grenades for his upcoming birthday. I think they look like a lot of fun. I'm thinking about getting some for myself. I could really surprise my hubby with those!

No comments: