Get Your Votes In!

If you haven't voted for your favorite blogs yet, don't forget to get your entries in. I was just over that the Blogger's Choice Awards, and I've realized how many great blogs are being nominated that I've never heard of before. I haven't submitted my votes yet, but I'm definitely making a list of who I want to vote for. I've learned Blogger's Choice can be a valuable resource, too. Look at how many new blogs you can discover while comparing all the blogs you want to vote for! I didn't submit any of my blogs for nomination because I don't think they deserve to be nominated. We all know my blogs are small and I want to see the awards going to bloggers who really deserve them. Now, head on over there, look through the categories (some I find quite funny), and show bloggers how much you appreciate the hard work they're doing by voting for them!

No comments: