Bunny Love

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. Hubby and I decided to do something a little different this year. Since we don't have any kids yet, and all the kids in our immediate families think they're too old for Easter Egg hunts, we decided to stay home instead of eating Easter lunch with one of our families. We spent the time making our own meal together, and it turned out great. We made honey sesame chicken and vegetable fried rice. I enjoyed having the time to spend together. Normally we spend every holiday running back and forth between his parents and my grandparents houses, and it can be a bit frustrating. This way we got to enjoy the time we spent together and the holiday. We ended up going to my grandma's for Easter leftovers for supper, so I still got to eat her famous holiday banana pudding! All in all I think it was a great day. I hope your families had a great holiday, too.

No comments: